Results tagged ‘ Feel good story of the day. ’
What Pisses Me Off Today
I’m always up for a good conversation, except for one place,…the bathroom. I figure if you’re out and don’t know if you’re too drunk to drive, you probably are so you call a friend or a cab.
I wonder if the designers added something useful to the talking piss puck and programmed it to remind you to flush when you finish.
There’s nothing worse than walking up on a big frothy pool someone left behind.
Baseball Fan of the Day
Makes me glad I went to Trade School…Eww!
Feel Good Story of the Day
If this doesn’t warm your heart, you better check your pulse.
Urban Dictionary “Word of the Day”
1. One who feels an increased sense of bravery over texting, as opposed to in person.
2. One who will often only say what they really feel over text messages.
I’m “D” the Ranter…Have a Great Day!
Things that piss me off today.
1. People who just can’t fregg’n park…Come on now, doesn’t that say compact?
2. Noticing an empty drive-thru and by the time you get there three people have beat you to it. Happens to me on a regular basis.
Things I like today.
1. Colorado Sunrises and how cool Denver looks every morning as I drive to work from the mountains.
2. The men and women working hard to contain all our Colorado wild fires…You Rock!!
3. The Coors Field ducks.
Very cool Jeff!!
Something to make you think.
If you come to a fork in the road, take it. ~Yogi Berra
Picture of the day.
Urban Dictionary..”Word of the Day”
G.A.P.E.R is an acronym for a skier or snowboarder that stands for: Guaranteed Accident Prone on Every Run. They can be spotted at the landing of jumps just out of view for those dropping, cutting people off on runs, running into people, falling off lifts, and generally making a fool of themselves. They are usually dressed in 80’s ski gear or brand new gear that they spent way to much money on and have the trademark gaper gap between the goggles and hat and many times the pants are tucked into the boots.