The Rant times two, my gift to you
In one week about this time the MBU is mobile.
(This is not the MBU, the one we’re in doesn’t float dammit)
Promote the Colorado Rockies.
Loaded with Cirrus Radio, laptop computer, webcam, wireless internet card, Wii Rockband, plenty of food, and two of the happiest campers to ever grace those big *** captain’s chairs, we’ll roll south to the southern part of New Mexico, hang a right and set the cruise control until we see a sign that says:
Right now I’m filling it up with some of the many pictures I took last season. This blog is constantly getting more material so feel free to stop on by if you need a baseball fix.
You never know, if you found your way to a Rockies game last season you might see yourself in one of my pictures.
Ok, the last two were easy, it’s time to make you work a little. Are you ready for:
“Which Rockie Am I”
Here are your clues:
1. He was signed as an undrafted free agent.
2. As far as I can tell he’s currently a free agent.
3. He made his major league debut in August of some year.
4. He played for five major league teams in his career.
5. He doesn’t play outfield.
6. Appeared in three playoff games but never reached base.